About the journal
We invite you to submit your research papers to publish in scientific professional publications Kharkiv State Academy of Physical Culture "Slobozhanskiy herald of science and sport"
The journal was found in 1997 [ISSN 1991-0177 (Ukrainian ed. Print), ISSN 1999-818X (Ukrainian ed. Online)] (Publication language – Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, English). 01.10.2013 – English online versions (Publication language – English).
The journal includes articles which are reflecting the materials of modern scientific researches in the field of physical culture and sports. The journal is intended for teachers, coaches, athletes, postgraduates, doctoral students research workers and other industry experts.
1. Physical education of different population groups.
2. Improving the training of athletes of different qualification.
3. Biomedical Aspects of Physical Education and Sports.
4. Human health, physical rehabilitation and physical recreation.
5. Biomechanical and informational tools and technologies in physical education and sport.
6. Management, psychological-educational, sociological and philosophical aspects of physical education and sport.
7. Historical aspects of the development of physical culture and sports in Ukraine.
Frequency of bimonthly:
№1 – February
№2 – April
№3 – June
№4 – August
№5 – October
№6 – December
№1 – to January, 15
№2 – to March, 15
№3 – to May, 15
№4 – to July, 15
№5 – to September, 15
№6 – to October, 31
The journal is included in the list of professional publications in Ukraine, which may publish results of dissertations (Decree of Presidium of SCADT Ukraine: №3–05/11 from 10.11.1999. №1–05/34 from 14.10. 2009. Certificate of State Registration – КВ №12221-1105Р from 17.01.2007).
The journal is reflected in the database: IndexCopernicus; Google Scholar; V.I. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine; Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory; The Electronic library of Russia.
The journal «Slobozhanskiy herald of science and sport» is an open access journal.